WALK IN - Pre-primary teachers - Hyderabad
We are looking for Teachers / Head Teachers for who can provide fun and enriching learning environment which takes care of the cognitive, physical, personal, social and emotional developmental needs of the children placed under her care and also be a team player, acting as a role model for her team of teachers and staff by exemplifying the right / KLAY values and code of conduct while planning and executing sessions, events, trips, interacting with parents and vendors or any other centre related activities.
- Responsible for delivering learning sessions at the childs home as per the lesson plan and ensures that the class is fun and enriching for children by thinking out of the box while planning activities and sessions.
- Ensures that the lesson plans and activities are planned in advance
- Ensures that the lesson Plan (post approval from Curriculum team) is implemented and keep children constructively occupied throughout the learning session.
- Maintains required reports and records for every child.
- Ensures that resources are utilized effectively and works towards minimizing wastage
- Play a key role in enhancing the appeal of the centre/class with age appropriate displays, learning resources and fun and enriching activities
- Is well versed with the school policies and ensures that the school policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensures that regular and relevant communication is sent out to parents
- Ensures that observations and assessments of children are carried out regularly
- Ideating, planning, and executing events, trips, celebrations etc. along with colleagues, as per the Events Calendar
- Ensures the safety, health, hygiene and security of the child.
- Guiding assistant teachers and support staff and giving them feedback as required
- Notifying centre head of any areas of concern
- Interacting with parents to discuss childs progress.
Contact - Sayantika Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.