PLSQL Developer3 months ago Information Technology Bengaluru 68 views Reference: 25751
Job Identification 101312
We are building and maintaining an application on Asset management, Trading and brokerage & Securities Services/Custodial Services for one of the top tier Investment bank and we are looking for top Software Testing Engineers as independent contributors and team players.
You will be responsible for applying your extensive knowledge as a Software developer and help us in our vision to become a reality. You will bring in ability to understand business requirements/process flows/ and come up with code development that would help us achieve our goal.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a strong Developer who thrives on research and development projects. Be a strong technical hand who work efficiently to make sure we are building the right code and services using the right coding principles.
- Performs development of DB related code.
- Design and implement various structures for all physical objects and recommend changes on applications through efficient statistical structures.
- Monitor and recommend changes if required to all PL/ SQL packages and provide stored procedures and design and develop various relational database.
- Participates in the development and implementation of various database objects and data schemas.
- Ability to import / export data using data loaders.
- Ability to user various database utilities for data loading
- Understand the business requirement and transforming into business solutions and designing the db relational model, data warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge.
- Extensive experience in:
- writing packages, functions procedures, triggers, cursors
- collections object
- sql loader
- import export of large data
- dbms utilities knowledge
- Secondary skills / knowledge (desirable)
- Experience in Sybase, SQL Server, Neteeza, DB2
- data warehousing concepts knowledge
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Job Schedulers
- Investment Banking
-BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
-Excellent coding and performance turning skills in Oracle PLSQL and related databases.
-Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
-Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
-Prior experience building cloud services
-Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
-Prior experience with Agile process
-5+ years in software development.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.