Physical Design Methodology and CAD Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 12 views
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with block-level implementation and convergence flows
- Experience in TCL/Perl scripting
- Experience in CAD flow development
- Experience delivering PPA goals across projects
- Programming experience (e.g., TCL, Python) and experience with tools (e.g., CC2, FC, Innovus)
- Knowledge of technology node across foundries
- Familiarity with Floor-planning and sign-off convergence methodology
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
With your technical expertise, you lead projects in multiple areas of expertise (i.e., engineering domains or systems) within a data center facility, including construction and equipment installation/troubleshooting/debugging with vendors.
As a part of the Physical Design CAD team, you will be responsible for developing a block implementation flow for SoC’s. This role requires a thorough understanding of Floor-planning challenges, Product Placement Ads (PPA) optimization techniques, and being able to apply them to meet design goals. You will be working directly with designers to understand their needs and building efficient solutions that scale across multiple projects and nodes.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Develop block implementation flow capable of managing multi- million gate designs.
- Work with design teams to understand requirements and enable scalable solutions.
- Work across functional domains to enable faster sign-off convergence.
- Explore new avenues for PPA improvements to deliver customized solutions for IP’s.
- Drive EDA vendors to improve their tools to deliver custom solutions for Google.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!