Pharmacist Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Pharma - Kanpur - 29 views
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV on hr(dot)rdc(at)ramahospital(dot)com
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
The present growth of Rama Group owes its transformation and vogue to those great visionaries who strived hard to bring about a sea change in the life of the young generation and to bring the best opportunities and privileges available in the world to their doorsteps.