Pharmacist Full-time Job1 week ago - Pharma - Shahdol - 8 views
Pharmacist Grade - I
No of Posts : 02
1. Passed 12th examination in 10+2 system in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy.
3. Live Registration of Pharmacist from MP Pharmacy Council.
4. Working experience of 05 years in the post of Pharmacist Grade-II
Salary : + 2800 (Level-7 of 7th Pay Scale, Minimum Pay Rs.28700/-)
Age Limit : 18-62 years
Application Fee :
For Unreserved Category Rs. 1100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred only), Other Backward Classes (Only Non-Creamy Layer) and Economically Weaker Section Rs. 1000 / - (Rupees one thousand only), and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Rs. 900 / - (Rupees nine hundred only), the amount has to be deposited online.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application. You can download the Instruction Booklet from the Entrance Test link.
2. Application Form M.P. Available online on the website mponline.gov.in.
3. The following scanned copies of documents are mandatory to be uploaded by the candidate along with the application:
• High School Examination Marksheet / Certificate / Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth.
• 12th class mark sheet.
• Marksheet of the respective degree / diploma / final year in support of the qualification prescribed for the post applied for.
• Living registration certificate from the concerned council in Madhya Pradesh.
• Photo ID card.
• New photograph and signature of the candidate.
• Caste certificate .
(Note: - Each document, including photo and signature should not exceed 200 KB in size)
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!