Pharmacist Full-time Job1 month ago - Pharma - Jammu - 45 views
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) only for engagement of manpower under ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially for a period of three (03) Months extendable up to six(06) months on Hiring for COVID-19 Management.
No of Posts : 30
Qualification : 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
Age : Upto 45 years
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K.
2. Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before
3. Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
4. List of documents to be attached with the application form;
a) Essential Qualification Certificate
b) Marks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
c) Date of Birth Certificate
d) Domicile Certificate
e) Matric Marks Sheet
f) 10+2 Marks Sheet
g) Registration certificate.
5. The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252-HIYIE of 2012 dated issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University head quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction. Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
6. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings,
7. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form.
8. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be
9. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be for three months (extendable upto 6 months) and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
10. The consolidated Honorarium Per month is inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
11. The selected candidate shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department in view the requirement of staff for Covid-19.
12. The selection criteria shall be as per the norms of National Health Mission.
13.The selected candidate shall be allowed to join only on the production of Domicile Certificate.
LAST DATE: 15th May 2021
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!