Pharmacist Full-time Job1 week ago - Medical & Healthcare - Kolkata - 8 views
*Qualification: Pharm. or Diploma in Pharmacy
Experience: Fresh or 1 to 5 years experience in retail pharmacy outlets or hospital attached pharmacies.
- An original Pharmacy certificate issued by Pharmacy council is required as a Document.
- Individual Pharmacist license must be endorsed in a respective Working area.
1. Management Role:-
- Evaluate his work periodically.
- Adheres to all hospital policies.
- Report and document all incident /Indicants in which he is involved.
- Perform Extra Duties when called upon especially on an emergency.
- Develop Objectives for the management of medication in favors of patient Care & safety.
- Taking actively part in training Programmes.
2. General Pharmacist Duties :-
- To supervise the dispatching of medicines properly and timely with monitoring label & Blue bag.
- To check the Inventory of desired Pharmacy once in a month .
- To apply Scientific Principles in inventory management.
- To check Orders daily for Inventory management.
- Prepares and/or oversees the preparation and dispensing of prescription medications to patients or medical practitioners
- To place indent order monthly to central Pharmacy of fast moving items.
- To council patient regarding the dose & route of administration.
- Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
- Takes patient histories as required; makes initial clinical assessments when needed.
- To communicate Medical officers or Consultant for any query in Prescription.
- To Check Crash Cart once in a month of given respective Department.
- To ensure about to Procure separately for the nearest expiry dated medicines.
- To Returning nearest expiry medicines before three months of expiry.
- To take actively part in Training programmes.
- Keeps His Knowledge up to date.
- Make Prescription audit daily.
3. Specific Pharmacist Duties:-
- To make ward Audit of Pharmacy items Once in a month.
- To work on Implemented policies of Medication management & use s.
- To Maintain Inventory controls.
- To solve the staff problems during the shift.
- To train & Educate the staff regarding Pharmacy Operation
- To meet doctors for the Non moving Stocks, Nearest Expiry Medicines to minimize
- Loss of Pharmacy department, improve communication & efficacy.
- To distribute categories for stock verification once in a month.
- To check stock papers of Daily item Transaction checking.
- To participate in a meeting internally with the staff once in a month.
- To Counsel Patients regarding our services & reliabilities.
- To increase home deliveries through call back system & customer counseling.
- To prepare a data of Patients who are taking Medicines routinely.
- To make prescription Audit to achieve Zero tolerance of Medication Error.
- To Cross check Bills against Prescription.
- To make call back to Patients for reminding of Purchase of medicines.
- To establish good communication between Ward pharmacist & Clinical pharmacist.
- Any other responsibility as deemed fit from time to time by the Management.
Key Competencies:Basic computer Skill
Good technical Knowledge.
Carries out all instruction effectively.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Apollo Hospitals has emerged as Asia’s foremost integrated healthcare services provider and has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics and several retail health models. The Group also has Telemedicine facilities across several countries, Health Insurance Services, Global Projects Consultancy, Medical Colleges, Medvarsity for E-Learning, Colleges of Nursing and Hospital Management.