Payroll Specialist/ AM-HR1 month ago Human Resources Bengaluru 14 views Reference: 26321
Payroll Specialist/ AM-HR
Compensation & Benefits: -
- Looking after the payroll function of the organization
- Update new joiners & left details in payroll software
- Update the CTC structure for new joinee as per offered structure
- Update attendance and leave details in payroll software
- Calculation of Attendance, Bonus and Incentive file for the respective calendar month.
- Update & verifying deduction details in payroll software
- Prepare & finalize salary statement, get approval from management.
- Payment follow-up with Finance Team for timely credit of salary & issuing salary slips
- Full & Final settlement
- Exit interview
- Collecting & verifying NOC, Exit formalities of left employee
- Calculation F&F with respect to gratuity & bonus, leave encashment as per applicable.
- Processing F&F.
- Periodical employee evaluation & review the performance.
- Performance Improvement plan to improve performance of an employees
- Send appraisal form for all unit heads/reporting manager
- Collecting filled form & review the recommendations
- Getting approval from management & process.
- Issuing appraisal letter to respective employee
Statutory Compliance: -
- Maintenaning statutory compliances (ESI, PF & PT) and remitting to the respective office as per Acts.
- Ensuring that statutory records and register are updated as per labour laws.
- Preparing all the documents and presenting the same during audit
- Coordinating with the ensuring organization policies and practices are properly implemented and carried effectively
- Periodic Personal file auditing.
Management Information System: -
- Creation and managing weekly, monthly and yearly MIS reports for management
- Maintaining consolidating HR reports: joiners, separation, performance review, probation review, recruitment, statutory compliance report & so on
- Maintaining all the record for the employee in the organization working at present and had been working earlier.
- Managing and maintaining personnel records and regularly updating the same in the database.
- Have experience working in payroll softwares like Greythr, PeopleSoft, Paybooks, Saral Paypack, and HROnTips.
- Very good knowledge in Excel.
- Good understanding of Labour laws
B.A/ MA / MBA / MSW/B.COM/M.Com
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-
4 - 10 years. Management and strategic experience preferable.
REMUNERATION: Best in IndustryRoles and Responsibilities
Contact - Risna Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Verifacts offices are present in 7 Indian cities..i.e. Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Chennai and our agents and nodal centres are spread across the length and breath of the countrys rural and cosmopolitan landscapes. This strong network is able to verify manpower details from even the most remote places for you, ensuring that your clients are safe and armed with the right knowledge before hiring.