Patient Care / Guest Relations Officer2 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Thane 14 views Reference: 27248
Patient Care / Guest Relations Officer
Jupiter Hospital logo png
- Coordinating with the patients relative.
- Handling patient queries.
- Help visitors with patient details during visiting hours/ at any time needed.
- Appointment booking & scheduling.
- Providing appropriate information on all hospital facilities and services.
- Transferring & connecting all phone calls.
- Providing hospital staff assistance with phone nos.
- Receiving written complaints of patients.
- Shall direct to the concerned department for the service.
- Shall help regarding where to collect the reports.
- Shall provide the patient with information on available services along with tariff, formalities & timings.
- Taking New Admissions, Bed Management, Billing & Discharges.
- In case of personal/ Business Guests in the hospital, the concerned dept or employee shall be contacted & requested to escort the guest.
- Maintain list of all the departments in the hospital along with the list of telephone numbers in the hospital.
- Ensure cleanliness & hygiene in reception and lobby area.
- Responsible for giving up-to-date information to the seniors on day to day activities & any other incidents in the department.
- Responsible for maintaining & giving accurate MIS reports on time.
Desired Candidate Profile
Fluent Spoken English is must.
Graduates / Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality.
Freshers with good communication can apply too.
Candidate must be ready for rotational shifts including Night Shifts
Perks and Benefits
Contact - Sachin Singh Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Jupiter Hospital is the best multi specialty hospital in Thane, Maharashtra, tertiary care Hospital that lays its foundation on a 'Patient first' ideology.