Partner Implementation and Rollout Manager, Google Cloud3 months ago Information Technology Hyderabad 70 views Reference: 25622
- 10 years of experience in IT methodology or delivery excellence, and Agile methodologies.
- 5 years of experience in IT methodology, process consulting, delivery excellence or quality assurance.
- Experience in stakeholder management, risk management, and process consulting.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as required
- 10 years of experience in Agile/SDLC or any process definition/Implementation
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance, Software Process definition, or Metrics definition.
- Experience in program management with a high level understanding of process automation and tooling.
- Experience in Methodology definition and implementation.
- Experience in industry best practices in terms of methodology and process, current trends.
- Ability to learn, understand, adapt to emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will work with partner teams and vendor partners to collaborate on methodology development, Pilot and Rollout the methodology in the partner environment. Approach for Niche and Premium partners needs to be developed based on the partners maturity.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Trainings and awareness programs
- Rollout methodology and track progress in partner environment
- Work closely with leaders across different geographies in designing, leading and implementing internal business process and tools
- Collaborate and support with select partners on methodology development.
- Strategise for partner adoption and roll out. Pilot implementation in partner environment.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.