- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in security solutions for enterprise B2B software.
- Experience as a pre-sales solutions architect or specialist sales engineer in a security technology company.
- Experience in technical selling with the personas of a Security Partner’s Customer (e.g., Security Analyst, SOC Analyst, Incident Management Specialist, Network Security Specialist etc.).
- Experience in creating solutions for advanced cloud native secure software supply chain, specifically container scanning, signing, static, and dynamic code analysis.
- Experience in creating solutions for Advanced Cybersecurity solutions such as XDR/EDR, SIEM, and/or SOAR.
- Experience in creating solutions for Advanced Network Security specifically ZTNA, SASE, and CASB products.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring customers benefit from partner solutions complementing Google Cloud's capabilities. In this role, you will work with Solution Architects and Sales teams as a security subject matter expert for a partner solution to make Google Cloud useful to our customers. You will help prospective customers understand the power of the partner solution in conjunction with Google Cloud, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Help the Google Field Sales and Cloud Architects team understand the “Core Value Proposition” for the security partner or solution.
- Help the Field Sales and Solution Architects identify the right personas and segments of customers for the security partner or solution.
- Help our security partners create solution plays, guides for the Field Sales team and the Solution Architects to help them pitch and architect the solution. Create artifacts that tell how to handle the technical sales life cycle for solutions offered by the partner.
- Operate systematically and at scale, working with a program management team to identify prospective existing and new accounts in the territory, organizing them by industry segment and creating applicability criteria of a given partner solution and an execution plan.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!