- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in data management solutions for enterprise (B2B) software
- Experience as a pre-sales solutions architect or specialist sales engineer in a technology company that specializes in modern database solutions
- Experience with industry standard frameworks/libraries applicable on focus areas
- Experience working with a database company that is fully open-source
- Experience in technical selling with the personas of a Data and Analytics Partner’s Customer (e.g., Backend Engineer, Database Administrator, Full-Stack Developer, Software Engineer)
- Experience solutioning with two or more other types of data stores in addition to RDBMS (e.g., MySQL and Postgres)
- Experience solutioning (e.g., sizing, pricing, architecture, and migration) Advanced Data Managed Solutions from leading tech database vendors offering Distributed SQL Databases, Document Databases, In-Memory Caches, K/V Stores, Full Text Search Databases, Wide-Column Stores, Time-Series, Graph Databases
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud Platform is a set of modular cloud-based services that allow you to create anything from simple websites to complex applications. It externalizes the best of how we run the world's largest software-as-a-service (SaaS) company and makes our infrastructure, software, and processes available to all.Google Cloud Platform delivers the public cloud-on-demand provisioning of infinite capacity running on infrastructure without any upfront commitment.
Partner Engineering at Google Cloud Platform is responsible for ensuring customers benefit from partner solutions complementing Google Cloud's capabilities. As a Partner Customer Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with solution architects and sales teams as a security subject matter expert for a partner solution to make Google Cloud useful to our customers. You will help prospective customers understand the power of the partner solution in conjunction with Google Cloud, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Help the Google Field Sales and Cloud Architects team understand the “Core Value Proposition” for the security partner or solution.
- Help the field sales team and solution architects identify the right personas and segments of customers for the security partner or solution.
- Help our Data Management partners create solution plays, compete guides for the Field Sales team and the Solution Architects to help them pitch and architect the solution.
- Operate systematically and at scale, by working with a program management team to identify prospective existing and new accounts in the territory, organizing them by industry segment and creating applicability criteria of a given partner solution and an execution plan.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!