Package Consultant: Oracle Utilities3 months ago Information Technology Pune 69 views Reference: 25865
- Req ID:601985BR
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your Role – who are you
As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Responsibilities – What you will do
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools to improve our teams’ productivity
- Modernize our portfolio via migrating / rebuilding current applications on the Cloud.
- Building, automating, and releasing solutions on demand
- Leading and prioritizing backlog with guidance from Product Management, Engineering, Support/Operations
- Leading risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
- Responsible for application development and maintenance
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall industry experience of 12+ years
- Consulting expertise, package customization and integration of OUAF applications (like MDM, CC&B, MSM) with upstream and downstream systems
- Perform technical design in OUAF applications from Functional Specifications and / or User Story Definitions
- Deploy OUAF application code in multiple environments with industry DevOps solutions like Jenkins
- Manage version control of OUAF application code with compatible solutions
- Develop conversion routines and load data in OUAF applications
- Client facing experience, excellent written and verbal comms skills and good team player
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.