Order & Logistics Full-time Job1 week ago - Transportation & Logistics - Chennai - 14 views
- Handling End to End activity of Order and Logistics
- MIS & Logistics Documentation
- Daily Reports & Publishing
- Pending document /ISF notification to Logistics team including all additional annexure follow up reminders for Form AI, SAFTA, ISAFTA, COC, Legalization, Health certificate, COA
- Custom/commercial invoice conversion timelines
- CHA KPI including shipment handover, BL collection & document handover in Bank
- Destination demurrage calculation
- Placement compliance monitoring
- work experience in SCM / Order and Logistics Operation
- Ability to work Independently on Multiple tasks in a dynamic and a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill with the ability to interact at all the levels of the Organization
- Strong in Excel Spreadsheets and good in problem solving & Analytical skill
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.