Operator Full-time Job1 week ago - Manufacturing - Hyderabad - 8 views
The Operator leads the day to day activities assigned by the Supervisors in their respective shifts in the client's BAC. The Operator will be responsible to manage alarms andascertaining the priority of alarms and dispatching.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Proper email communication regarding alarms as per the process
- Receiving proper shift handing and taking over of pending alarms action list.;
- Management of Alarms and ascertaining the priority of alarms and dispatching.
- Acknowledging alarms priority wise as laid down in SLA.
- Updating tickets received (Trouble Ticket) and assigning to the concern and follow up/closure.
- Creating tickets for malfunctioning, excessive alarms etc.
- Working in coordination with BAC throughout the shifts
- General usage and navigation of Security cameras and raising TT for issues
- Updating shift supervisor regarding escalation for remedial actions
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with one to three years of experience in BMS/Command Centre/Security. Freshers with good communication skills may also apply.
- Open to work in shift 24*7 operations and 6 days a week.
- Excellent instructional, customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, at times stressed work environment.
- Constant learning of new tools and innovations.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS
- Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Our motto—"we never sleep"—represents our allegiance to the core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence, which are reinforced in the work we do and are woven into each client interaction. These core values represent the true spirit of Pinkerton and are ordered purposefully, serving as benchmarks and checkpoints by which all agents are measured. Our values also makeup what we call the Pinkerton Code of Conduct, which was first established in 1850, and remains the code that Pinkerton agents hold themselves to today.