ONB Data flow Testing1 Job Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 11 views
Job Requisition Id: 18282
Our SAP service line is currently looking for industry-leading SAP Basis (Solman) professionals with hands-on experience. The applicants must have decent experience in administrating SAP applications (i.e. SAP Basis, Portal, BW, Netweaver, etc.).
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
- Candidate should have prior experience in requirement gathering, building a solution, planning etc.
- Extensive experience in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and 7.2 both in Implementations & Upgrade along with content activation knowledge.
- Candidate must have worked on Solution Manager Implementation On-Prem/Cloud.
- Strong knowledge in E2E implementation of Change & Release Management (ChaRM), Test Suite Management (CBTA, BPCA & SEA)
- Should have Good understating on SolMan Security
- Strong knowledge on CRM Web-Ui, SolMan Functionalities like ChaRM, Process Management/Modelling, Project Management, Test Suite (Manual, Automation).
- Should have Implementation knowledge on Focused Solutions (Focused Build, Focused Insights, and Focused Run).
- Should have a good understanding of CI/CD process/tools and use SolMan for Agile projects.
- Experience of at least one S4 Hana Implementation using SolMan7.2.
- Candidate should be able to Handle the Hybrid landscapes with SolMan.
- Candidate must have worked CCMS and Technical Monitoring Configuration, BPM & BPA, Job scheduling Management (JSM) and CCLM & DVM
- Knowledge on SSO like SAML, Kerberos
- Knowledge of Fiori is an advantage.
- Knowledge on any of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is added advantage
- Business Travel: Project-specific travelling is mandatory for all SAP Consultants.
- Some travel to customer locations may be required to deliver professional services as needed.
- A PMP Degree is a big plus.
- Preferred to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Responsibilities also involved :
- Building PoCs on the latest technologies.
- Contribute to building Tools & Accelerators.
- Publish White papers, KB Articles, and conduct Webinars in relevant technologies.
- Prepare Case Studies & Collaterals to support and participate in Pre-Sales.
- Assessments & come up with designs as per customer needs.
- Participate in Knowledge Transfer & Early Delivery.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!