Nursing Staff Full-time Job1 week ago - Medical & Healthcare - Goa Velha - 9 views
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES
DEPARTMENT : NURSING
POSITION : STAFF NURSE/Nurse Assistant
REPORTING TO : FLOOR IN CHARGE
REPORTING TO : NURSING SUPERINTENDENT
QUALIFICATION : DIPLOMA IN GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY / B.SC. NURSING/ ANM
DRESS CODE : SPECIFIED DRESS CODE WITH I.D. CARD
DUTY HOURS : AS PER SCHEDULED REQUIREMENTS
1. To ensure delivery of patient care through implementation of prescribed medication and monitoring effects.
2. To provide nursing care to patients based on established clinical practice standards.
3. To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
4. To actively participate in programs for quality improvement in nursing practices.
5. To maintain positive interpersonal relations with subordinates & seniors.
6. To promote a safe environment for patients, visitors and coworkers including the implementations of infection control policies of the hospital.
7. To perform the initial and reassessment of the patient within the defined time frame.
8. To check daily inventory of Medicines & Other Equipment's.
9. To provide Pre & Post operative care to the inpatient as per protocols.
10. To provide health education to the patients as required.
11. To instruct IV Class staff for cleaning, changing of bed sheets, sponging the patient, other routine necessities of patients and biomedical waste management. Report Checking of all patients.(Supervisory).
12. To give priority to emergency cases and to co-ordinate with the consultants / respective department for the same.
13. To maintain appropriate departmental documentation.
14. To treat all communication about patients, staff, and other organizational business confidentially.
15. To be involved in quality Assurance / Quality control activities.
16. To perform all the jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work.
17. Participation in Continuous Quality Improvement.
Kindly share your resume at Mail id mentioned in address
Contact - Mr. Vaman - HR
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!