Novice Internet User Content Manager3 months ago Information Technology Hyderabad 69 views Reference: 25805
- 9 years of experience in content management, technical writing, or similar domains
- Experience building and influencing for specific user segments, especially in the NBU/NIU markets
- Experience collaborating with multimedia specialists and interaction design
- Experience with account and project management
- Ability to influence executive level cross-functional stakeholders and seamlessly resolving conflicts
- Ability to analyze content data to surface insights, and adjust approach based on impact
- Self driven in driving progress on projects that are complex and ambiguous
About the job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
gUP APAC/EMEA Content Management team has the ambitious goals of developing locally relevant content for the unique needs of the APAC/EMEA regions. Crucial in this journey is building content for Novice Internet Users (NIU). Given the digital challenges with this segment, we would like our Content Manager to be able to work on designing the content experience to accelerate NIU onboarding to smartphones and Google ecosystem through locally tailored experiences. Building excellent relationships and solutions with our stakeholders in APAC and global teams will be priority in this role. The local solutions are to be developed with a perspective of scaling globally and our content manager will play a critical role in surfacing insights, designing platform requirements, providing feedback, and collaborating with relevant technology and Product teams.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Design content experiences to accelerate Novice Internet Users (NIU), for boarding to smartphones and Google ecosystem through locally tailored experiences and using signals where available.
- Research and propose tailored onboarding experiences to help channels for full user context.
- Collaborate with teams like Engineering and Marketing, to plan account onboarding and in-product integrations of educational content.
- Partner with global teams to identify and support scaling of NIU efforts to other regions.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.