Network Operations Associate Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 10 views
Perform first level of monitoring analysis implement solutions to improve network quality under supervision
- Acts under continuous support in Network domain for 24/7 operation
- Monitor and perform first level analysis
- To detect diagnose create ticket and resolve network operation issues.
- Proactively identify issues there by reducing network downtime.
- Support the Management team by providing KPI Performance trend reports as per requirement.
- Network planning and KPI analysis.
- Basic network Integration validation and testing.
Measures of Outcomes:
- SLA adherence on P1 P2 & P3 as per service providers.
- Adhere KPI threshold (less than
- 5% call drops)
- Ensuring that the new telecommunications network planning meets the needs of the subscriber and operator.
- Integrating new Network Elements (eNodeB new sector addition and RRU swap)
- Monitoring alarms on the network elements and co-ordinate with the field team to resolve the issue within SLA
Fault Management Services:
- Detecting isolating and correcting faults in the network
- Collecting different information about hardware devices software and other elements of the network in order to support administration and troubleshooting
- Creating reports using NetAct tool
- Ability to administer routers switches gateways and oversee telecom infrastructure
- Ability to perform and execute drive test in the customer or target environment
- Ability to analyse logs (traces drive test UElogs) / network
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with Client
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!