Roles and Responsibilities
- First level technical support to customers via phone Call, Web and Chat support
- Attend / React on the alerts of Up/Down status of Network devices such Switches and Router.
- Work on incident or problem ticket after recognition of the problem and notify Client according to a mutually agreed escalation process and SLA
- Respond to any alarms received from the in-scope devices;
- Contact product support / TAC support for network devices. example, Cisco, Paulo alto and other technology partners
- Drive and produce a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report
- Perform device configuration management, back up and logging.
- Maintain logical network diagrams and architecture documentation
- Implement logical changes on LAN, such as port allocation, vlan, vref, Tunnelling and routing
- Implementing routing protocols.
- Resolve and remediate incidents related to devices in scope;
- Provide 3rd party vendor coordination
- Monitoring network connectivity between Client- CSP (Cloud Service Provider)
- Attend / React on the alerts of Firewall devices
- Upgrade firmware, security patches and latest software upgrades as per client policy
- Troubleshoot and resolve any firewall incidents
- Update and maintain the firewall policy as per client request.
- Periodic back up of the configuration
- Escalate security incidents via e-mail, as appropriate.
- Configure the devices and make changes as required work on incident or problem ticket after recognition of the problem and notify client according to a mutually agreed escalation process.
- Perform software updates as per directions and plan of action received from client team.
- Perform policy/configuration changes to the managed services/products as per the SOP shared by client
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have any bachelors degree
- CCNA certification preferred
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge in network security up to layer 7 devices
- Knowledge of infrastructure-layer security design patterns, technologies, and products.
- Must have a clear knowledge of ITIL based service delivery.
- Flexible to work in 24X7 rotational Shift timings
Interested candidate can forward CV to Mail id mentioned in address
Srinivasan Sugumar - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!