MTS I-Sys Engrg Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 13 views
Job # 542936
What you’ll be doing...
The selected candidate will be responsible for the development & design of enterprise-class web applications for critical business activities. You will be part of centralized full stack integration delivery team which is responsible for delivery of critical applications like supply chain integration gateway. If you are passionate about innovative solutions and be part of team that work on all the latest and greatest technologies to focus on best of class user experience, this is something that you are looking for.
- Design and code highly scalable and highly available applications with world class user experience for Verizon.
- Develop next gen applications using open source (Angular JS, Java, Spring, Spring Boot) in the AWS cloud enabled environment and based on North Star Reference Architecture.
- Participate in design discussions for end-to-end experiences and enhancements across all customer touch points and channels.
- Projects will include new product/feature launches, enhancements, experience redesign and tech stack migration using agile methodology.
- Own day to day activities involving design, development, test support, deployment.
- Work in a positive, collaborative working environment that instills respect, trust, quality and success as its core goals.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with JAVA/J2EE based web applications/frameworks (Spring / Spring Boot), web services.
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Experience in writing stored procedures (PL/SQL) and queries (SQL).
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
- Strong knowledge on Jenkins, JIRA, Gitlab and Devops CI/CD process.
- Communication & Collaboration Skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in nonfunctional requirements such as Unit testing, Test automation, Metrics etc.
- Experience in security vulnerabilities and ability to ensure we don’t deliver code with vulnerability.
- Ability to be a team player by sharing knowledge and adopt best coding practices. Ability to scale up and learn new technologies on-the-job as needed.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!