MIS Analyst-Sales Team1 month ago Marketing & Communication Gurgaon 27 views Reference: 26900
MIS Analyst-Sales Team
- The Management Information Systems (MIS) Analyst duties would broadly encompass generation and collation of data to produce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Produce time sensitive information and provide actionable data that will assist Production team and Senior Management in planning and managing the core functions of the business including resourcing, staffing and client on-boarding.
- Implement and analyze reports of different frequencies (E.g.: daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly) to facilitate effective business decision-making.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Create and design reports from various systems and analyze the results for the team and business units for their decision making.
- Collate and maintain data from various systems and reach out to users, if needed in order to incorporate them in various reports to be used for decision making.
- Research and analyze actionable data to the senior management to enable proactive business decisions and/or react quickly to the changing business environment.
- Maintain a running database for all the data collated and refresh the same on timely basis.
- Identify process improvements to streamline date collection and report generation.
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes to improvements in the customer focus, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of these processes.
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Communicate and present analytical findings to the management team.
Job Specification: -
- The candidate should be a Graduate with 3-8 years of experience in financial services industry (preferably banking, insurance) handling MIS or similar functions.
- The candidate should be able to effectively communicate technical knowledge and project issues and resolutions to customers and internal core team members.
- Good knowledge of Advance excel, PowerPoint, MS-Access to build various kinds of reporting.
- Any Visulization tool experience will be added advantage
- Contact - Vipin Kumar
- Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.