Job Description:We have requirement for the post of Microbiologist in SGS India Pvt. Ltd !
1. Oversee a uniform and compliant quality system for the GxP activities of the Mumbai Life Science
Services facility and proactively identify and resolve GxP issues.
2. Co ordinating with Quality assurance in Resolving quality related deviations, recurring issues, Out
Of-Specification (OOS) investigations, customer complaints, and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) in a timely manner.
3. Responsible for review and training for Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Responsible for training of analysts.
5. Coordination with QA during internal and external audit and complies as per the GMP requirement.
6. Carry out microbiological test such as Microbial limit test, Bioburden, Preservative efficacy test.
7. Raising the purchase request for procuring the required chemicals and media in Microbiology Lab.
8. Guiding and training microbiologists for routine analysis and Method Validation.
9. Ensure compliance to cGMP, GLP and other regulatory requirements in day to day work.
Contact – Mr. Surendra Rai - HR - Mobile number given below
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
This is a walkin - please walkin to the venue on the dates and timings mentioned in the post.
You can call to the HR on the mobile number given below.