Medical Transcriptionist4 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Mumbai 17 views Reference: 26957
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Entry of case file details into the HIS in wards and ICU
- Preparing discharge summaries for patients in ward, ICU and endoscopy patients in the HIS.
- Preparing case summary, death summary, letters related to case history for ward patients and ICU patients.
- Transcription of Health check-up report, reports for cardiology and CT/MRI
- Transcription of OPD assessment sheet into HIS
- Transcription of medical update of international patient.
- Entry of content of feedback form in feedback form module.
- Participating in Quality Improvement initiatives such as tracking time to assessment by resident doctors, monitoring timeliness of discharge process and others.
- Monitoring adequacy of medical record documentation with audit tool.
- Keeping track of MIS- consultant wise admission per month etc.
Please contact Mr Surabhi Chavan 'Mobile no' Given below.
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres. For more information, please visit