1. Medical Transcriptionist will prepare the drafts of planned discharges one day prior and upload the same in discharge software.
2. The next day after the final confirmation from the consultant, the attending consultant or senior resident will correct the draft and sign the summary.
3. The final copy will be posted in the discharge software.
4. If patient is not leaving after their clearance, MTs should co-ordinate with the concerned nursing station.
5. Collecting tentative planned discharge for the next day and keep the investigation folders ready by one day.
6. Updating planned discharge in discharge portal.
7. Taking patient list of the concerned ward.
8. Preparing discharge bag (Means: Checking all the investigations and taking printout of remaining reports).
9. If patient is an insurance then to take Xerox copy of all the investigations and discharge summary. Original has to handover to TPA and Xerox copies to patient file.
10. Checking the patient folder to ensure correct reports are handed over.
11. Checking at the time of discharge for the duplication of any Investigations. If there is any duplication they will coordinate with the nursing about the same.
12. Complete the patient folders and handover the file to nursing.
13. Collecting tentative planned discharge for the next day and keep the investigation folders ready by one day.
14. Updating planned discharge in discharge portal.
15. If patient is not leaving after their clearance, they has to co-ordinate with the concerned nursing station.
Contact - Raaz Chowdhary - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.