Medical Representative Full-time Job1 week ago - Pharma - Mumbai - 13 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling.
- Focusing on Doctor Conversion, weekly target achievement & root-cause identification for non-achievement of targets, if any.
- Achieving weekly sales target.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as decided by respective divisions as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists, etc.
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products.
- Regular follow up with doctors, Specialist and Hospital Doctors etc.
- Ensure 100% implementation of strategy and campaigns.
- Ensure no product expires at retailer & stockiest.
- Ensure Daily Call Report.
- Select and undertake programs to upgrade self for superior performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven performance track record
- Good understanding of competitor’s promotion in the territory.
- Good knowledge to address Doctor queries
- High Customer Satisfaction Orientation
- Able to “Demand Assertively”.
- Persuasive in business approach until task is achieved
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, Sincere & Committed
FRESHER may also apply.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!