Primary, Middle and High School Teachers for Immediate Placements
Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary or secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have good communications skills in English and Math subjects.
- Qualification required:. B Ed is mandatory
- Candidate should have experience teaching in school for Primary or Secondary classes.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- Assisting the development of children's personnel, social and language abilities.
- Organizing and supervising Play and work activities.
Job Benefits & Perks
Excellent pay, School bus facility is available from various locations in the city in a radius of 25+ kilometers. Interested candidates should apply to mail id mentioned in address with their updated resume, supporting documents and one passport size photograph. You can reach out to us on Mobile number given below.
Contact - Ms Vidya - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Affiliated to ICSE, CBSE and IGCSE boards.