Manager, Customer Solutions Engineering, gTech3 months ago Information Technology Mumbai 71 views Reference: 25817
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in software development.
- 3 years of people management experience.
- Experience in technical leadership, systems design, or people management with an engineering team.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Knowledge of project management and leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal business communication skills.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Manage a team of Customer Solutions Engineers that provide consultative services and develop custom solutions for our largest customers using a mix of Google Ads and broader Google technologies.
- Deliver strategic outlook of the organization, establishing close relationships with executive leaders in Sales, Product Management, and Engineering team, to ensure strategic alignment on opportunities and customer priorities.
- Design and deliver projects that drive automation, yield insights, and/or merge customer data with Google stack for the benefit of meeting our customers’ business objectives.
- Manage and direct executive level conversations with stakeholders and customers to successfully translate business objectives into technical projects.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.