Managed Services BDM - South Full-time Job1 week ago - Marketing & Sales - Chennai - 7 views
Req # WD
Description and Requirements
Key Objectives :
This position is responsible to driving the Business outcome portfolio under our Managed Services portfolio, including Device as Services.
This position will drive the portfolio demand through our Lenovo Sales team, Business Partners and through building win/win relationships with Service Providers/Partners.
The role will be accountable to ensure accurate promotion and communication of the services offerings to Sales Team, Customers & to Partners
The measure of success will be to meet the financial objectives by building and managing the business development and sales efforts in the assigned segment/s.
· Day to Day Enablement of Services Sales
o Identify opportunities in collaboration with Sales team
o Works hand in hand with SSA, ASD & Finance team
o Prepare Account plan and position Lenovo Services in DaaS/ MS solutions to our Customers
o Assist in reviewing and compiling industry trends and competitive market position.
o Coordinate with AP teams, Solutions Architect to provide the right proposal (solution + pricing) to customers.
o Interact with various stakeholders such as Finance, Funder, Partners, Sales team, Sales leadership as appropriate to close a deal
· Sales Support
o As requested, assist with coordinating quotations, providing details on services offerings and maintaining central storage of quotations
o Obtain required elements for weekly and monthly reviews.
o Co-ordinate/produce ad-hoc reports as required.
o Provide input/insight and suggested actions. Be an active participate in improving business process.
· Communication skills – ability to recognise challenges, and communicate quickly and effectively.
· Great relationship building skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent organisational skills must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
· Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in a complex cross-functional organisation
· Superior knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills & financial acumen
· Commitment and ownership of role.
· Critical thinker (solve for the right problem).
· Proven ability to build turn disorder into highly repeatable processes
· Can work Independently
· India & AP Services Sales & Marketing Teams
· Sales, Services, Marketing, Finance leaders & teams within region.
· Work with Local and AP Services team to ensure accurate forecasting; own region forecast with sales.
· Work with Pricing team to ensure profitable & competitive pricing; feedback loops.
· Service delivery partners.
Key Performance Indicators / Metrics:
· Achievement of Revenue, PR and PTI targets.
· Accuracy of internal and external information material.
· Timely responses to enquiries.
· Any other metrics that may be identified by Lenovo
· 10+ years of Service Sales and operations experience. Preferably Managed Services & Solution selling ·
· Working directly with Customers/ IT Partners
· Decision making & Problem solving skill base
· Working with teams across cross countries
· A degree, preferably in business management, would be highly regarded.
Style of Person who would fit into Team:
· Energetic/passionate – committed to perform and work in a start up type environment (meaning – ability to deal ambiguity and having entrepreneurial mindset)
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!