Low Power Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 10 views
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in power analysis at the RTL, net-list and post-silicon level.
- Experience in ASIC or SoC low power synthesis.
- Experience with fundamentals of static timing analysis.
- Knowledge of various implementation and architectural techniques for low power optimization.
- Knowledge of high-performance synthesis and PnR optimizations.
- Knowledge of low power intent.
- Excellent scripting skills.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Drive the overall power convergence for ultra-low power designs.
- Manage overall power analysis methodology and power targets, setting up the power analysis infrastructure.
- Run power analysis tools and analyzing power components by working closely with IP/partition/block owners throughout the project for power optimization.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!