Looking For Staff Nurse Full-time Job1 week ago - Medical & Healthcare - Kanpur - 9 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handing and taking over patient, drugs, and details report in every shift change.
- Go for rounds with consultants, note down and implement instructions.
- Administration of oral drugs, intramascular and intrvenous injections as prescribed by the doctors.
- Render bed side nursing care for all patients.
- Taking care of all equipments like ventilator, defibrillator, Humidifier, Infusion pump, syringe pump and oxygen flow meter, vacuum suction re functioning properly.
- Co-ordinate with administration people regarding admission, discharge of patients and billing activities.
- Following the admission instruction and preparing the patient for diagnostic investigation like ultrasound, X-ray and lab investigations.
- Informing the consultants if any changes in the patients and report values immediately and following the instruction given by consultants and documenting in the records.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have minimum 1 years of experience, qualification; G.N.M or B.Sc Nursing
Perks and Benefits
As per Policy
Send resume to mail id mentioned in address
Contact - Ankush Mishra - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Apollo Hospitals has emerged as Asia’s foremost integrated healthcare services provider and has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics and several retail health models. The Group also has Telemedicine facilities across several countries, Health Insurance Services, Global Projects Consultancy, Medical Colleges, Medvarsity for E-Learning, Colleges of Nursing and Hospital Management.