Lead Security Architect IFS & OT Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 16 views
Req ID: R-05574
A better business, a better world, and a better you.
The Senior Security Architect Infrastructure (IFS) and Operational Technology (OT) is responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate technology roadmaps and security reference architecture to support the design and implementation of key IT foundational and CSRM platforms with a particular focus on infrastructure and operational technology (OT) security. The role requires in-depth technical knowledge of foundational platform architectures and OD security in order to evaluate appropriate technologies and optimise the use of existing capabilities and platforms. The Senior Security Architect will be responsible for leading and developing a team of platform analysts and SMEs to define and maintain end-to-end security architecture for the CSRM, provide architecture support to the wider business and drive the implementation of security tools to ensure the realization of business value. Key to the role is the support for manufacturing and providing expertise to colleagues on the secure and efficient use of technologies in the OT security domain
The IT Infrastructure Risk & Governance Manager will also be the primary point of contact for all audits carried out across infrastructure, managing the planning, execution, and reporting as well as agreeing and tracking all audit actions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing risk for an business critical IT function.
- The main accountability of this role is to define, deliver and maintain future-fit information security architecture principles, standards, building blocks and technology roadmaps to support the secure design and implementation of foundational and OT platforms.
- SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
- Support the Director of Security Architecture to develop a future-fit security architecture strategy and ensure alignment and prioritisation of activities across the CSRM function.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise in infrastructure and OT security architecture for projects and platforms in order to drive the delivery and implementation of key strategic programmes and leverage existing capabilities.
- Maintain deep understanding of the information security landscape and emerging technologies and identify key implications and actions for Unilever’s security architecture and OT environments to maintain a forward-thinking approach.
- Define and maintain a set of relevant and up to date security architecture principles and standards and building blocks for securing foundational infrastructure and OT
- Develop business-relevant and future-fit technology roadmaps for the CSRM team, foundational IT and Unilever’s OT environments.
- Evaluate and select the technologies and tools required for the delivery of the cyber security destination architecture for infrastructure and OT in partnership with Enterprise Architecture to ensure strategic alignment.
- Help determine and effectively communicate the information security risks affecting infrastructure, manufacturing and supply chain technology to ensure that IT projects and environments are aligned to the information security strategy.
- Deliver KPIs/metrics for security architecture for management reporting to colleagues and stakeholders.
ADVISORY, ENGAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Offer internal consultancy advice and assistance to the CSRM function and wider business on all matters relating to security architecture and ensure the correct level of engagement and support for all major projects/programmes.
- Support security initiatives in Unilever’s manufacturing and supply chain environments and provide subject matter expertise in the OT security domain.
- Alignment with all areas of the CSRM team to ensure requirements for technology and solutions are understood adequate visibility of project engagements and to request and collate review of all solution designs across the team.
- Establish and maintain links with industry vendors and identify innovative security opportunities for Unilever from early adoption.
- Lead and develop junior team members to ensure delivery of security architecture in Unilever.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Significant experience across a variety of foundational and infrastructure platforms and security capabilities. e.g. network security, identify and access management, endpoint detection and response, and monitoring and logging
- Broad knowledge of IT technology platforms and security capabilities across a range of domains.
- Knowledge of applying pragmatic and effective controls in operational technology environments.
- Experience of defining architectural principles, standards, and roadmaps to support business objectives
- Experience working in large complex business environment requiring strategic impact, taking balanced risk decisions, and management of stakeholder pressures.
- Successful track record of building relationships with key stakeholders across the IT and business environment and with external suppliers / partners.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management with a demonstrable ability to communicate complex ideas to, and build successfully relationships with, stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work independently lead others in delivering work at pace to meet deadlines
- Agility and ability to assimilate new technologies and assess their strengths, weaknesses and strategic benefit.
- Ability to articulate the benefits of optimised security with the cost of providing it, to promote the best overall interests of the business.
- A relevant certification in security architecture, e.g. SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP.
- Implementation of a detailed information security reference architecture and framework within a large complex organisation.
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrable experience of securing operational technology environments in a large complex organisation.
- Experience within a consumer goods or retail environment.
- Degree level education.
- Experience of leading large complex projects to implement security tools and technologies in an OT environment
- Experience of deploying endpoint detection and response solutions across large environments
- Experience of deploying network traffic analysis capabilities
- Experience of working in security operations
If you think the above role doesn’t fit your career aspiration then we request you to click on the link that will allow you to update your resume against the future fit requisition. Our Talent advisors will reach out to you when we have roles that matches your future fit skills.
**Unilever Operations Future Fit Skills: Agile Delivery, Business Analytics, Change Management, Collaboration, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Design Thinking, Cloud Computing, Digital Awareness, LEAN Techniques & Microsoft Power BI
Disclaimer!! We fully encourage women to take up roles in technology however please note the final selection will be made strictly on merit and the roles are open to all diversified talent.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!