Lead Consultant, Java Full-time Job2 days ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 3 views
Job ID: CAP022299
We are inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant - Java / J2EE
In this role, one shall be responsible for crafting and developing applications using Java technology framework and SQL as the Database for Manufacturing, BFS and Capital Market client.
Additional responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and documenting of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time. Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required. Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
Minimum qualifications we seek in you!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Oracle PL/SQL
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation.
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical capability to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Demonstrable experience in Core Java (1.8 or higher) and Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS).
- Good experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Solid experience in Web Services (SOAP and REST) with prior experience on JMS/IBM MQ.
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- Experience of using Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, & related tools.
- Exposure to Continuous integration using DevOps.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants forall positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age,national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status,genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!