LDR Nurse- Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram1 month ago Medical & Healthcare Gurgaon 24 views Reference: 26118
- Implementation of hospital's /nursing vision & philosophy.
- To coordinate all the activities & processes for the smooth functioning of Emergency.
- Ensures and guides optimum utilization of physical facilities, qualitative and economic use of general / clinical supplies.
- Infection control, Health care waste management, awareness of patients rights & safety issues, relationship building.
- Recommendation of equipments for concerned areas with relevant justifications.
- Strategic inputs in her/his vertical.
- Supplement/take charge in case of the vertical is on leave/absent etc.
- Participates in Hospital Quality Improvement programme .
- Coordinate the nursing care activities in LDR and NICU.
- Liasioning with other departments for achieving service excellence.
- Conduct rounds in the shifts to ensure all preventive & corrective measures to maintain the highest standards of patient care & service delivery.
- To act as one of the responsible Team Leader to take responsibilities of the hospital in non office hours.
- Inventory management, In addition to that to ensure systems to avoid wastages/pilferages/thefts etc.
- To ensure SOPs of the nursing department be implemented.
- To help Team Leader in day to day operations.
- To participate in the in service education programmes.
- To supervise subordinate Nursing staffs .
- To take rounds of the concerned areas & to report concerned authorities & ensure implementations.
- To ensure adequate record keeping in the wards by nursing staff.
- Contact - Himani Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon. Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.