Layer 7 API Management (now CA) Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Kolkata - 8 views
JOB NO. 241290
- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Layer 7 API Management (now CA)
- Good To Have Skills :TIBCO Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : perform Layer 7 product AdministrationAdhere to architecture design, guidelines and best practices- Scope projected work for projects and forecast the effort need- Responsibilities may include consulting on the product roadmap, Promote Policy Definitions Prod, certificate administration within Layer 7, assists in product testing/certification, and customer project support- Utilize and develop reusable components for the Enterprise- Working administration experience with layer 7 API Manageme
- Technical Experience : Working administration experience with layer 7 API Management product API Proxy, CloudConnect Gateway, SOA Gateway, Mobile Access Gateway or similar products- Familiarity with SOAP and REST Web services along with XML, JSON and other document format/standards- Drive requirements analysis activities and develop the design of complex integration components Produce and present documentation for these components- Consult with Integration Architecture on designs- Develop recommendations
- Professional Attributes : Support Integration Architecture in vendor selection and product evaluation- Troubleshoot operational issues in both test and production environments- Adhere to team SDLC processes and artifacts Be a champion for the process- Collaborate with DCIOs to deliver quality services
- Additional Information : - Minimum IT Operations experience of 6 years with a minimum of 1 year experience with Middleware.
- We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at immediately.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!