Lab Assistant Full-time Job1 week ago - Medical & Healthcare - Mumbai - 14 views
GIA is currently looking for any Undergraduate/Graduate, Fresher/Experienced candidate for the role of Laboratory Assistant in Mumbai for the Evening Shift (5:30 pm to 2:15 am).
Interested candidates need to carry their updated resume and walk-in for an interview.
Please find below the Job Description for the same.
Designation: Lab Assistant
Department: Weights & Measures, Lab Report Services
Perform assigned pre/post grading production processes of Lab Weights & Measures, Lab Report Services required to complete the production workflow.
Perform any of the following or other duties as assigned to meet quality and production goals
- Lab Weights & Measures
- Measure stone weight and other required data; prepare each stone for subsequent processes in accordance with procedures and requirements using relevant data
- Perform in weigh and operate cleaning station
- Perform screening, label printing, and/or measure ultraviolet fluorescence
- Prepare casetting of stones
- Lab Report Services
- Prepare Reports for clients after requested services have been completed (e.g. folding, enclosing reports in sleeves, proofreading, etc.)
- Checking printing errors & overall quality of lamination and cutting.
- Ensure stones/diamonds are sent & received in a timely manner.
Min HSC pass, Graduation (any stream) Preferred.
Fresher /Experience both can apply, No previous experience required.
Description of Success Factors:
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Sound communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking clearly and ability to read and comprehend English.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Basic problem-solving skills
Benefits with GIA :
- On Company Payroll
- Transport Facilities ( Pick up Drop Services)
- Night Shift Allowance.
If you are unable to attend the interview on the above-mentioned date and time, kindly submit your resume on the following email id:- Mail id mentioned in address
Thanks & Regards,
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!