Key Account Manager - Central Bank Branch Banking8 months ago Marketing & Communication Nagpur 182 views Reference: 21566
- Visit partner branches and interact with Bank branch managers
- Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter
- Interact with customers to explain the products and solutions
- Help branches mapped to her/him help achieve insurance sales targets
Reports To: Area Manager
Geographic Area Covered: Branches
Stakeholders Internal: Supervisors, Ops, Underwriting, Legal.
External: Central Bank - Channel Partner
Key Result Areas
Partner and Client Management
Exceeding branch level targets (NB, renewal, STP, digitisation, product mix etc)
- Interact with the Bank branch teams and customers to explain the products and promote the brand
- Sales and support to all branches assigned - complete documentation, medicals, close pending documentation.
- Drive local contests and engagements to engage teams
- Keep track of all contests and initiatives launched - bank, other insurers and Tata AIA Life
- Maintain good relationship with Bank Branch manager - interact with him regularly to assess business status. Take help from them to push & motivate them to maintain productivity
- Managing the relationship between internal team and channel partner so as to foster sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner
- Aid the bank branches to adopt new processes and technology
Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter
- Assist Branch team to ensure their insurance targets are met by providing sales support, correct training, product updates, sales information.
- Allign partner to ensure both teams are working towards the same goal
- Ensure adequate customer service - grievance redressal, claim settlement, renewal etc.
- Good product knowledge
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Decision making skills
- Supervising / Leadership skills
Experience: 2 to 4 years of work experience in Insurance / Financial Service Background, Public Sector Bank partner work experience would be preferable.
Qualification: Post graduate/Insurance specific training
CTC: 3 lpa
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
TATA Consultancy Services Limited is the biggest Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.