Jupiter Hospital2 months ago Medical & Healthcare Navi Mumbai 43 views Reference: 26850
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Ensuring the radiation safety norms in the department as per the regulatory Authorities (AERB).
- Carrying out routine radiation survey and contamination monitoring in department.
- Maintaining all the documentations pertaining to radiation safety within department.
- To ensure proper functioning of all nuclear medicine equipment, carry out daily, periodic calibrations, quality assurance checks and maintenance.
- To dispense the desired amount of radiopharmaceutical from the bulk as per the recommendations.
- Co-ordinate ordering and procurement of radiopharmaceutical from vendor.
- Co-ordinate and maintain documentation related to procurement and usage of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Maintain documentation for NABH Audit.
- To keep in touch with the management regarding the happening of the department.
- To act as a spokesperson of the department.
- Supervision of housekeeping/ward attendant.
- Supervise and Co-ordinate with front office/hospital staff for any patient related queries.
Cleanliness in the department.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Sc/M.Sc (Nuclear Medicine)
B.Sc/M.Sc + PGDFIT
Perks and Benefits
- Statutory Benefits
- Medical Insurance
Contact - Sachin Singh This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Jupiter Hospital is the best multispecialty hospital in Thane, Maharashtra, tertiary care Hospital that lays its foundation on a 'Patient first' ideology.