Junior HR Executive Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources - Hyderabad - 20 views
We are looking for a Female skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enhancing the organization human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferred: Female HR Executive
- Should be able to handle typical & difficult situations.
- Should possess problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Should be able to use databases to extract suitable required profiles, word processing & account package.
- Should possess good speaking, writing, verbal communication skills.
Contact - Roja Manisha - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!