Job Description - Process Associate- Reinsurance (INS006797) Process Associate- Reinsurance Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 28 views
Job Id: INS006797
- You should be responsible to operate in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- You are required to perform with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
- You should react positively and effectively to needs of handling volume spikes (usually at quarter & Year ends)
- You shall be willing to work flexible and varying shifts through the year
- Prior Underwriting Service in Reinsurance /Insurance company experience preferred
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
- Experience in Insurance client will be an added advantage
- P&C Insurance experience
- Preferred Certification in Insurance & Reinsurance e.g. LM1, LM2, IIA & ARE
- Good in Analytical skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!