Java Developer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 9 views
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Excellent knowledge building scalable web applications.
- Good knowledge of Relational DB design and Object Oriented design.
- Proficient with JDBC, Spring, Servlet and JSP.
- Excellent experience with Oracle RDBMS and SQL queries.
- Good experience with Tomcat, JBoss, J2EE, JSP/JSF.
- Experience with Spring Framework, JMS, iBATIS, Hibernate.
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player.
- Excellent benefits such as fully paid technical courses and certifications such as Java Certification.
- JAVA, Spring , Hibernate
- Multiple Virtual Rounds
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!