International Voice Process Executive2 weeks ago Marketing & Communication Chennai 13 views Reference: 27327
Hiring for International voice process (US Shift):
Background verification is the process of researching the contacts, looking up and compiling employment screening, education screening & reference checks. The process of Background Verification is an essential element of the on-boarding cycle. There is much emphasis given to this while an employee is being hired.
The role of an Executive /Sr Executive is to ensure that the appropriate background check(s) are conducted based on the credentials received from the clients.
- An Analyst will support the team in scrutinizing the credentials, documents and factual of employees being on-boarded.
- Initiate the process and ensure closure of checks with the given time frame.
- You will be responsible for follow-up with external entities, to gather reports on authenticity of documents/Dossiers.
- Utilize different modes of verification process, tracking.
- You will be required to use the database and the updates for faster execution of the process.
- Prioritize the checks in accordance to the time-line remaining for completion of report
Designation: Executive & Sr Executive (International Voice Process)
Process: Background Verification Process voice Skillset
Location: Chennai One, Thoraipakkam
Qualification: HSC passed / any graduate / arrear can be considered.
Notice period Immediate Joiners
Interview Venue HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES/BPS ; Chennai one SEZ IT PARK - GATE 2 ; IG-3, 3rd Floor, Phase 2, pallavaram 200 Feet Ring Road, ,MCN Nagar Ext, MCN Nagar Extension, Thoraipakkam, Chennai -Tamil Nadu 600097
Job location Thoraipakkam ; Chennai one SEZ IT PARK - Chennai TN
Salary 2.32 LPA 3.10 LPA Basis your performance and Years of Experience (T&C) **
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0 to 3 Years of experience in Outbound and Inbound calls with excellent communication.
- Freshers with excellent communication can also be considered.
- Candidate should be strong in communication (should be good Grammar, sentence construction and pronunciation)
- Preferably Immediate joiners.
- Should be flexible to work in complete night shifts
- Fixed Saturday and Sunday week offs.
- Transport: Drop will be provided
Rounds of Interviews:
- HR round
- Operations round
Mode of interview: Direct Walkin Drive (please come with 2 copies of your resume and a Government ID PROOF.)
Please contact MR Suhail HR 'mobile no' given below.