Injectable Manufacturing & Packing Full-time Job1 week ago - Pharma - Ahmedabad - 11 views
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda plant.
Designation: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Area: Aseptic-Controlled area (Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS, etc.) and Packing (Track trace, Brevetti Machine, Packing Documentation)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, Ophthalmic Packing, Visual Inspection,
Officer/Executive: 30 ((Manufacturing 20 & Packing 10)
Operator: 30 (Manufacturing 15 & Packing 15)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
- Packing operation, visual inspection,
- Exposure of track & trace, Brevetti machine
- Packing related QMS activity
Note: You may walk in for interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
Contact - Neha Modi - HR
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!