India Market Unit - S&C - RES - Utilities - Battery Management9 months ago Marketing & Communication New Delhi 100 views Reference: 19063
JOB NO. 61763
• Understands Power sector and clean energy landscape
• Understands battery technologies, chemistry composition and technology selections
• Battery application sizing and deployment strategies
• BMS and service stack designs
• BESS grid integration methodologies
• battery manufacturing understanding (added benefit)
• Bachelors Engineering or MBA/ relevant master’s degree
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.