HVAC Sales Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Marketing & Sales - Chennai - 13 views
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for dynamic, high-energy HVAC Chiller Sales Engineer/ Assist. Manager Sales for the position of HVAC Chiller Sales for our Chiller Projects (YORK).
- Enquiry Generation & Booking Orders for HVAC Projects
(Chillers, VRF Systems )
- Turnkey HVAC Projects , Hi-side & Low side Chillers/ VRF
- Meeting Architects & Consultants for their requirements and closing the orders.
- Meeting end-clients and providing solution for their Air conditioning requirements.
- Demonstrating & presenting products, establishing new business, maintaining accurate records for the sales data.
- Negotiating with clients and offering them the decent pricing and follow-up till the closure of order.
- Providing the right solution to the technical sales team and end-client (For VRF/ Chiller Projects).
- Candidate must be having a good client list, excellent engagement with Consultants & Architects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be having excellent knowledge about VRF & Chiller Systems.
- Proven working experience in HVAC (Air Conditioning) Projects.
- Knowledge of HVAC products, technical details/design and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Designing of BOQ
- Ability to plan and see the big picture
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with multiple priorities.
- Bachelor/Masters or Diploma in HVAC
- Candidate must be having Hands-on experience in sales of VRF & Chiller Projects.
- B.E / B.TECH in Mechanical
- Diploma in HVAC
- B.E/B.TECH + MBA will be preferred
Contact - Mr. Pranay Sinha - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!