HR Services - Assistant Manager Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 15 views
Do you enjoy team management? Does service delivery along with people management seem like a role you are cut out for? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! This role requires a high degree of engagement with the team members, effective team management, people management skills and builds strong relationships with the stakeholders. The right candidate will work with the USI HR Services Service Delivery Manager to provide local management support to the team members supporting HR Services team. There will be joint responsibility between the USI HR Services Assistant Manager and the USI HR Services Service Delivery Manager for the quality and service delivery produced by the USI HR Services team. HR Administrative support across a breadth of services including Onboarding, Leavers, Lifecycle and Transactional Services
Work you’ll do
As a part of the team, you will be:
· Ensuring that all the work deliverables are dealt with in line with the agreed terms and SLA’s as agreed with the UK stakeholders.
· Evaluating, developing and implementing of productivity metrics for the business clearly outlining the individual and team utilization. Provide work flow and utilization support to the management team on a timely basis. Proactively discuss with the stakeholders of the highs and lows of the productivity cycle and provide suggestions to effectively manage the same
· Reporting and management of potential key issues for our client including identification of risks and making relevant recommendations to address the risks
· Managing attrition and planning for contingencies
· Coaching, mentoring and development of team members. Identify training needs for team members related to Technical, Industry, Professional and Leadership.
· Identifying process issues/ opportunities for improvement and consult with the Service Delivery leaders to gain agreement
· Demonstrating and creating a culture of open, proactive, transparent communication between teams. Take an active role in resolving escalations received in relation to processes owned by reviewing action taken and offering up recommendations for improvement to the leadership
· Responsible for People management, performance management, team management and stakeholder management.
· Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
Work Location: Hyderabad Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
The Internal Client Services team at Hyderabad supports the Deloitte organization in the UK with a wide variety of capabilities like financial reporting, HR and financial transaction processing, administrative service and helpdesk support, marketing and IT services.
• Relevant experience, with at least 2 years’ experience of leading large teams
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of the services offered, supported and the functional capabilities of the team being managed.
• Exceptional people management and stakeholder management skills
• Strong mentoring and coaching skills
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Background of HR Shared Services desirable
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!