Histopathology Technician Full-time Job1 week ago - Medical & Healthcare - Pune - 10 views
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Processing of histopathology (Grossing of Histopath specimens, maintaining the records of specimens, paraffin blocks, slides, and generation of the reports with slide photos) and cytology (labelling, processing and rapid PAP staning of Gyneac & non Gyaneac samples).
Processing of frozen sections
2) Sample Collection
3) Perform routine & special tests independently after studying protocol
4) Follow QC procedures
5) Reagent preparation whenever required. Study of reagent performance. Submit data to the HOD, of review & rating analysis of external service
6) Routine maintenance of the equipment’s
7) Clinical Correlation whenever required
8) Communicate with the clinicians or inter-departmental staff regarding sample related trouble shooting
9) Hands on training to Junior staff about the test protocols, quality control and equipment care / maintenance.
10) Follow NABL related protocol & documentation (daily, weekly and monthly)
11) Stock keeping and maintaining the inventory, defining re-order levels
12) Solve problems related to procedures, samples, any departmental system & inform about the same to the seniors
13) Any other work assigned by the management
Contact - Kishor / Ashwin - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!