. Welcome guests and giving a found farewell to guest while going back.
· Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
· Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
· Should possess detailed & upto date information about the Offers.
· Providing excellent customer service as per defined SOP.
· Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and
· Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
· Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
· Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
· Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
· Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/ her knowledge.
· Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
· Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
· Must be guest service focused and a team player.
· Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
· Professional in demeanour and presentation.
· Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
· Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Able to work morning, evening, weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In