Graphic Web Designer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 9 views
- Be the technical owner of the website
- Design and develop new pages and features for the website
- Ensure the website works seamlessly across mobile, tablet, and desktops across multiple browsers and screen resolutions.
- Regularly carry out performance and SEO optimizations
- Regularly carry out content updates and new event information in close coordination with stakeholders
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the website, in coordination with volunteers
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and review with stakeholders
- Design aesthetic webpage visuals using Graphic design tools such as Adobe and other next-generation tools
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects within timelines
- Keep the website up-to-date with emerging industry trends and technology
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2 years of hands-on experience in designing websites using Wix or WordPress or any of the Website builder technologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience in handling graphic designs
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign or other tools
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Excellent visualization skills and detail-oriented.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic and website design work
- Contact - KoteswaraRao Gadde Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Buddha-CEO Quantum Foundation, a non-profit public spiritual trust registered in India, was founded and managed by successful corporate leaders. Inspired by Grand Meditation Master Brahmarshi Patriji and mentored by Padmashri D. R. Karthikeyan, Padmashri Dr. R. V. Ramani, and Dr. S. V. Balasumbramaniam, the Foundation is operating globally, with volunteers and participants across several countries.