Full Stack Java Cloud Developer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 8 views
Job ID: 255747
We are a small, highly motivated team in a newly set up division to scale innovation. We use agile methodologies to drive performance and we share and transfer knowledge as well as embracing methods such as pairing or lightning talks to do so. We are always trying to stay ahead of things and try to be “state-of-the-art” and “cutting-edge“.
You have the possibility to shape one of the oldest existing industries in one of the largest enterprises in the market. Through active participation in shaping and improving our ways to achieve technical excellence you will drive and improve our business.
What’s in it for you:
You will be working within flat hierarchies in a young and dynamic team with flexible working hours. You will benefit from a bandwidth of career enhancing opportunities. You have very good opportunities to shape your own working environment in combination with a very good compensation as well as benefits and will experience the advantage of both a big enterprise and a small start-up at the same time. Since the team is fairly small you will benefit from high trust and responsibility given to you. Also you will be a key person to grow our team. You should also be motivated
- Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
- Build or Enhance features in respect to the stories with defensible coding strategies.
- Delivery with best quality.
- Provide support and maintenance.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Follow Agile best practices.
- Raise Concerns About Incomplete or Poor Requirements
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Analyze and recommend solution design (Design Guidance)
- Ensures that scrum practices are followed and raise concern where you see an anomaly
- Ensures that team is following the Unit Testing.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 4+ years of strong experience in application development.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, Cross-browser Compatibility, Responsive UI
- Good understanding of Design Principles & excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of system architecture, design patterns & ability to work in layered architecture: Presentation, Service, and Business & Data.
- Experience working with AWS cloud or equivalent.
- Experience working with Kafka, Serverless, Elastic Search, Redis, NoSQL, Containers and Docker plus
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit .